1) Uh, What’s the deal with these town halls? After listening to Hannity yesterday, you’d think that we’re in the middle of a revolution.
2) According to Sean Hannity, if someone calls you a Nazi, then it’s okay to call them every other name in the book.
3) I’m addicted to baseball. Okay, I’ve been addicted to the game for years, but after going to two games in a row and the Yankee-Sox series, I find myself wanting to schedule my free time around the Yankee games. More so than usual.
4) I’m in Utah until the 29th of this month. Part of this time I’ll be working out of the Vernal BLM Office. This is the first time in 8 years I’ve worked in the west at all, and the first time in 12 years I’ve worked in Vernal.
5) So, there's a movement of Freehikers out there (hiking in the nude-I couldn't make this up). A group of them hiked up to Red Mountain just above Vernal a few years ago, and the entry about the hike is priceless. Totally brought a smile to my face-I've hiked, snow-shoed, mountain biked, and rode atv's up Red Mountain, but never free-hiked up it. Wonder what I'm missing?