Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fever!

The muppets have had a come-back of sorts the past 6 months thanks to You-Tube. Really, if you haven't subscribed or checked out these videos, run on over there and spend some minutes with these shorts. Great time wasters.
However, The Muppets of old are still totally worth revisiting-especially for those of us who were either not born or only a few years old when the show went off the air. Here's another great one that even ranks above Mah-nah mah-nah for some.
The Original:


With Animal and Rita Rudner:

3 comments:

Steve said...

Mahna Mahna comes on the Toddler Tune channel and I find myself singing it often times even when it is not! :) Cake does a real good cover/copy of it as well! dadodo-dadodo-doooo

Brenda said...

You know, I never liked them much the first time around.

Brent said...

I love the Muppets!

I think you meant Rita Moreno, though. Rita Rudner is kind of annoying.